All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionCAPTURE THE BEAUTY OF YOUR MOMENTS THROUGH MINDFULNESS MEDITATION WITH JON KABAT-ZINN CULTIVATE MINDFULNESS, ENRICH YOUR LIFE The world's foremost producer of personal development and motivation audio programs offers an inside look at how you can raise your awareness level for maximum personal and professional achievement. From the bestselling author of Wherever You Go, There You Are comes a guide to experiencing life fully as it unfolds -- moment by moment. One popular misconception about meditation is that it is a way to make your mind blank so you can escape what you are feeling. Internationally-kwn meditation teacher Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn wants you to understand that meditation is an invitation to wake up, experience the fullness of your life and transform your relationship with your problems, your fears and any pain and stress in your life. Listen as Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn tells you how to: Access your own deep inner resources for learning, growing and healing Enrich your everyday experience by being fully in the moment Reduce stress by responding creatively rather than reacting mindlessly Bring greater clarity and understanding to everything you do Listen to Mindfulness Meditation and discover what it's like to live life in all its fullness.
- Author BiographyJon Kabat-Zinn, Ph.D. is founder and director of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center. His clinic was featured in the PBS series Healing and the Mind with Bill Moyers. He and his colleagues in the Stress Reduction Clinic have used Mindfulness Meditation and its applications to help thousands of patients cope with problems ranging from cancer and AIDS to high blood pressure, panic attacks and chronic pain. He is the author of two bestselling books, Full Catastrophe Living and Wherever You Go, There You Are.
- Author(s)Jon Kabat-Zinn
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication02/07/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Content Notedigital
- Weight106 g
- Width133 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time120
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.