All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestore balance to your life and live in the moment Mindfulness is a proven meditation technique that can help you restore balance in your personal life. Now, the author of Mindfulness For Dummies shows you step-by-step how to put the lessons of his book into practice. Inside you'll find a huge number of hands-on exercises and techniques to help you to live in the present, let go of negative, distracting, and judgmental thoughts, and achieve greater happiness and contentment in your life. * Mindfulness can be applied to a range of conditions, including depression, anxiety, stress, fatigue, or illness * Practicing mindfulness promotes well-being and improves quality of life * The audio CD contains guided meditations to enhance the practical guidance within the book Mindfulness Workbook For Dummies gives you the tools you need to pay attention to the present without judgment, and build a happier life. CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
- Author BiographyShamash Alidina is a professional mindfulness trainer, speaker and coach. Joelle Jane Marshall works with Shamash to develop workshops on Mindfulness and Overcoming Fear.
- Author(s)Joelle Jane Marshall,Shamash Alidina
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight814 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.