CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) is increasingly used in therapeutic practice. It encourages clients to process experience without judgement as it arises, helping them to change their relationship with challenging thoughts and feelings, and accept that, even though difficult things may happen, it is possible to work with these in new ways. This book provides a basis for understanding the key theoretical and practical features of MBCT. Focusing on a mindfulness-based cognitive therapy programme that is offered in a group context to those who are vulnerable to depressive relapses, the text is divided into 30 distinctive features that characterise the approach. Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Distinctive Features provides a concise, straightforward summary for professionals and trainees in the field. Its easy-to-use format will appeal to both experienced practitioners and newcomers with an interest in MBCT.
- Author BiographyRebecca Crane is an MBCT teacher and trainer and a Research Fellow within the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice, School of Psychology, Bangor University, UK.
- Author(s)Rebecca Crane
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCBT Distinctive Features
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.