All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionA book of wisdom and mindfulness exercises for mothers of young children. Becoming a mother brings a lot of change, both physically and emotionally. Time becomes scarce and stress levels rise. Many new mothers spend their days rushing from one task to the next. Mindfulness for Mothers is a book to help mothers create a sense of balance, awareness and calm for themselves and their children. Meditation teacher Rebecca Ryan has created a series of simple exercises, from 10-second tension breakers to 30-minute restorative body awareness routines, to do either alone or in the company of your child. Beautifully designed with instructional illustrations, this book provides a gentle solution to the upheavals of this challenging but rewarding time.
- Author BiographyRebecca Ryan is a yoga and meditation teacher specialising in pre- and post-natal yoga. She enjoys sharing her passion for meditation with other mothers, whether long-term meditators or newbies, and encourages her students to allow mindfulness to seep into their daily lives. Rebecca lives in Melbourne with her husband, two children and her dog, Sammy.
- Author(s)Rebecca Ryan
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication22/03/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.