All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionWe live in an era of the Quantified Self: bio-sensor techlogy is so widely, cheaply available and portable that we can track ourselves in all kinds of ways, in all kinds of settings, and learn all kinds of new things about ourselves and our environments. MindRider Maps Manhattan is the first study to comprehensively examine data from the Quantified Brain in a geographic and environmental context. A team of ten cyclists logged their mental data as they rode Manhattan's major streets wearing the MindRider, a brain-tracking techlogy developed at MIT, NeuroSky, and DuKode Studio. Analysts then compared the resulting map against municipal data publicly available from the city of New York, exposing unexpected relationships between individuals, environments, and experiences. Through a series of simple maps and observations, MindRider Maps Manhattan explores subtleties of these relationships and suggests the power that the Quantified Self can collectively make on the modern city.
- Author(s)B Tudhope,I Koen,J Sta Ines
- Date of Publication05/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.