All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionMinds and Bodies is a clear introduction to the mind-body problem. It requires prior philosophical kwledge and is ideally suited to newcomers to philosophy and philosophy of mind. Robert Wilkinson carefully introduces the fundamental components of the philosophy of mind: Descartes's dualist account of mind and body; monist views including eliminativism; computer science and artificial intelligence. Each chapter is linked to a reading from key thinkers in the field, from Descartes to Paul Churchland.
- Author BiographyRobert Wilkinson teaches at the Open University in Scotland. His previous publications include Thirty-five Oriental Philosophers (Routledge, 1994).
- Author(s)Robert Wilkinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- Series TitlePhilosophy and the Human Situation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.