All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn intruder has seized control of Lexi Matthew's mind, putting those closest to her in grave danger. When someone snakes into Lexi's head and threatens Jack's life at Lexi's own hand, she must quickly decide: leave Jack and the web of lies and controversial medical science behind in order to protect him, or stay and fight to regain control of her own mind but risk Jack's life. Before Lexi can choose, she's immersed into the underground world of the International Intelligence Agency, where she discovers the realm of cloning and mind control is much larger than she and Jack ever imagined and is growing bigger and more dangerous. As the band of teenage human clones uncovers more of their supernatural abilities, a dominant force inside the IIA is at work to take over their powers. Can Lexi stop the person who has invaded her mind before the IIA captures them all, or will she sacrifice herself to save those she loves?
- Author BiographyHeather Sunseri was raised on a tiny farm in one of the smallest towns in thoroughbred horse country near Lexington, Kentucky. After high school, she attended Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina, and later graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in accounting. Always torn between a passion for fantasy and a mind for the rational, it only made sense to combine her career in accounting with a novel-writing dream. Heather now lives in a different small town on the other side of Lexington with her two children, and her husband, Mike, the biggest Oregon Duck fan in the universe. When she's not writing or working as a CPA, she spends her time tormenting her daughter's cat, Olivia, and loving on her son's Golden Retriever, Jenny.
- Author(s)Heather Sunseri
- PublisherHeather Sunseri
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeather Sunseri
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.