All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Siegel coined the term 'mindsight' to describe the invative integration of brain science with the practice of psychotherapy. Using interactive examples and case histories from his clinical practice, Dr Siegel shows how mindsight can be applied to alleviate a range of psychological and interpersonal problems. With warmth and humour, he shows us how to observe the working of our minds, allowing us to understand why we think, feel, and act the way we do, and how, by following the proper steps, we can literally change the wiring and architecture of our brains.
- Author BiographyDaniel Siegel is a clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA and co-director of the Mindful Awareness Center there. He also founded and directs the Mindsight Institute and runs popular seminars for neuroscience professionals. He is the author of Parenting from the Inside Out and the internationally acclaimed professional texts The Mindful Brain and The Developing Mind.
- Author(s)Daniel Siegel
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.