All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen an unexpected inheritance elevates her family to the ranks of the aristocracy, Amelia Hathaway discovers that tending to her younger sisters and wayward brother was easy compared to navigating the intricacies of the ton. Even more challenging: the attraction she feels for the tall, dark, and dangerously handsome Cam Rohan.Wealthy beyond most men's dreams, Cam has tired of society's petty restrictions and longs to return to his uncivilized Gypsy roots. When the delectable Amelia appeals to him for help, he intends to offer only friendship--but intentions are match for the desire that blindsides them both. But can a man who spurns tradition be tempted into that most time-hored arrangement: marriage? Life in London society is about to get a whole lot hotter....in Lisa Kleypas's Mine Till Midnight.
- Author BiographyLisa Kleypas is the RITA Award-winning author of many contemporary and historical romance novels, including the Hathaways series, A Wallflower Christmas, Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor, and Love in the Afternoon. Her books are published in fourteen languages and are bestsellers all over the world. Kleypas graduated from Wellesley College and published her first novel at the age of 21. In 1985, she was named Miss Massachusetts in the Miss America competition. She lives in Washington with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Lisa Kleypas
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight186 g
- Width110 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.