Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThey have a beautiful home and a glamorous life. They have everything they could wish for. Except the one thing they want most of all: a baby. But when they do finally adopt a child, the baby's troubled mother also comes into their lives, and a frightening tug-of-love ensues.
- Author BiographyPOLLY TEALE is the joint Artistic Director of Shared Experience. Her other plays include an acclaimed adaptation of Jane Eyre as well as After Mrs Rochester, about the troubled life of Jean Rhys, the author of a 'sequel' to Jane Eyre, and BrontA , about the famous family of that name.
- Author(s)Polly Teale
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight91 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.