All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis bank of carefully selected tasks to discover what students kw - and don't quite grasp - about big ideas in grades 3-5 mathematics. 180 in all, downloadable, standards-aligned, and augmented with sample student work, commentary on strengths and gaps, and next instructional steps so teachers can swiftly spot the teachable moments in students' misunderstandings.
- Author BiographyJohn SanGiovanni is a mathematics supervisor in Howard County, Maryland. There he leads mathematics curriculum development, digital learning, assessment, and professional development for 41 elementary schools and more than 1,500 teachers. John is an adjunct professor and coordinator of the Elementary Mathematics Instructional Leader graduate program at McDaniel College. He is an author and national mathematics curriculum and professional learning consultant. John is a frequent speaker at national conferences and institutes. He is active in state and national professional organizations and currently serves on the Board of Directors for the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- Author(s)John J. SanGiovanni
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCorwin Mathematics Series
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Weight794 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.