Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover everything you ever wanted to kw about the amazing blocks of Minecraft in this mega-oversized Blockopedia that comes in a ground-breaking new hexagonal format! Presented in a ground-breaking format - a hexagonal book - Blockopedia contains everything you need to kw to make the most of the blocks that make up the Minecraft world. It's a beautiful and comprehensive reference tool for beginners and more experienced players alike. Written by Alex Wiltshire, former editor of Edge Magazine and expert gamer, Blockopedia is fully illustrated and packed with essential information about each Minecraft block. Encyclopedic in its approach, each block is featured with a general overview of its properties, as well as little-kwn trivia and expert advice on what to do with it. From basic plants and ores to enchantment tables and End stone, you'll find every single block in here, including information on the new blocks released in the eagerly anticipated 1.8 game update.
- PublisherScholastic US
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1438 g
- Width264 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.