Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most popular video games of all time, Minecraft has become a global craze thanks to nearly 40 million registered users worldwide across all platforms. In Minecrafter 2.0 Advanced , those who mastered the basics laid out in the first Minecrafter strategy guide w find tips on more complex areas of game play, including Redstone circuitry and other inventions, and advice for beating The End. This must-have guide for even the most advanced of experts includes the game's latest invations and features 100 color images.
- Author BiographyTriumph Books is a leader in quality and innovation in sports publishing and also publishes pop culture and current events books. They are based in Chicago.
- Author(s)Triumph Books
- PublisherTriumph Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books
- Weight476 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.