All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of the Mini Cooper and of our earlier book on High Performance Minis this latest volume has a wealth of material of interest which fills in the gaps of the last book. Again this book charts the introduction of the models through contemporary road tests and articles. This is a car that is fun to drive, feels quick and has a famous competition history. A large spare parts industry will ensure that these cars stay on the road for many years to come. Models covered include: Austin Se7en Cooper, Morris Mini-Cooper, Downton, Taurus, Cooper S, Cooper S 1275, Broadspeed Cooper S, Bertone.
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/1990
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note300ill.
- Weight431 g
- Width199 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byR. M. Clarke
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.