All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe traditional image of an encyclopedia as a large, heavy volume only occasionally taken down from a dusty shelf is blown out of the water by this new range of mini-encyclopedias. These are comprehensive, concentrated packages of up-to-date practical guidance on a variety of fishkeeping and water gardening themes. The core text is amplified and extended by panels, captions and antations that accompany the photographs and graphic illustrations. The first part of each volume consists of a hands-on practical section that follows the step-by-step progress of a specific project. Accompanying text includes technical advice on the equipment required to complete each stage of the project. The second part features a wide range of species or varieties relevant to the subject. These profile sections are profusely illustrated with stunning colour photographs and are designed to inspire readers to expand their collections. By combining practical and reference sections, these mini encyclopedias represent the ideal compromise in a world where shelf space is limited but the thirst for kwledge increases every day.
- Author(s)Dick Mills
- PublisherInterpet Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInterpet Publishing
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width157 mm
- Height185 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.