All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe big engines that rumble--or the little engine that could--have a real fascination for the youngest readers. And t only do children like reading about trains, or watching them in videos (think Thomas the Tank Engine), but they love playing with toy trains. Enter <i>The Mini-Express</i>, the latest <i>Mini Wheels Book</i>, the new series of board-books-as-vehicles from the creator of the 2.2-million-copy bestselling Mini House BookI series. The natural companion to <i>Mini School Bus</i> and<i> Mini Fire Truck</i>, <i>The Mini-Express</i> takes readers on a fun-filled ride aboard a chunky and colorful die-cut steam engine. With the hiss of steam and clackity-clack of wheels on the track, the rhyming verse tells the story of Engineer Hoot and his crew of hardworking mice. Peter Lippman's energetic illustrations bring the characters and text to life on every page, and real working wheels keep <i>The Mini-Express</i> on the go--across the floor, and through a child's imagination. All aboard!
- Author(s)Peter Lippman
- PublisherWorkman Publishing
- Date of Publication27/12/2002
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMini Wheels S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorkman Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width109 mm
- Height86 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Interest Age1+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.