All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.15
About this product
- DescriptionMini-Mickey: The Pocket-Sized Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World is the condensed version of the Ufficial team's comprehensive Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Though its format is slightly larger than true pocket-sized, this is an indispensable take-along guidebook. Straightforward, tightly organized, and well indexed, Mini-Mickey is the perfect resource when you want the most important information fast. For readers on a short or impromptu trip to Walt Disney World the contents of Mini-Mickey can easily be digested on the flight or drive down, or at the hotel the night before visiting the parks. Scientifically created touring plans for each park will save four or more hours of standing in line. Mini-Mickey will take the guesswork out of visiting the parks and ensure that the reader will see as much as possible with the least amount of stress and effort. This book provides expert authority on how to make the most efficient and most practical use of any family's time. Because every minute and every dollar counts, Mini Mickey: The Pocket-Sized Ufficial Guide to Walt Disney World provides the information needed to tour Walt Disney World like a pro.
- Author BiographyBob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. He is founder and co-owner of Keen Communications, a book publishing company that includes Menasha Ridge Press, Clerisy Press, and Wilderness Press. The author of 27 books, Sehlinger is a past president of the Publishers Association of the South, and has served at the invitation of the U.S. State Department and the U.S. Information Service on educational missions for publishers in Hungary, Romania, and Russia. He lives in Birmingham, AL. Ritchey Halphen is a project editor at Keen Communications. His 18 years of publishing experience include editing stints at Cooking Light, Southern Living, and Health magazines. He lives in Birmingham, AL.
- Author(s)Bob Sehlinger,Ritchey Halphen
- PublisherUnofficial Guides
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham, AL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnofficial Guides
- Content NoteMaps, charts, 24 tables
- Weight242 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement11th Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.