All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn your sewing space into an inspirational studio with these projects for sewers. Choose from gorgeous mini baskets to hold your sewing room accessories, an inspiration garland to hang up your design ideas, references and postcards, and a handmade tebook cover to capture all your designs and drawings. You will love these simple, patchwork projects for the discerning sewer and crafter. Choose from a collection of six patterns by up and coming pattern and fabric designer, Beth Studley.
- Author BiographyBeth Studley designs sewing patterns for her brand, Love From Beth. She has been sewing for over 20 years and writing patterns for magazines and books for over eight years. She is also a successful fabric designer and has released three fabric lines with Makower.
- Author(s)Beth Studley
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication29/08/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Weight159 g
- Width193 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.