All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $11.54Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionBefore the artificial intelligence movement of the 1960s, everyone used to dream of a future where robots could do all the tedious tasks we hate. Fold laundry, take out the garbage, boring chores. But one could have guessed that our synthetic counterparts would one day master intricate surgery, automobile maintenance, and virtually any job that code could be written for. All these advancements should have made life easy. But, as Dante Casio was well aware, mechanical helpers can't fix everything. After years of struggling under the crippling grief of losing his family, he pushes on day by day with the help of his only friend left, Gloria Vale. It seems as if his life will stay horribly stagnant, never moving forward. Until Dante becomes the prime suspect in a recent arson case, and Gloria takes him on the run. Along the way he learns more about himself, his family, and the nature of their robotic helpers than he ever wanted to kw.
- Author(s)Anissa Belkadi
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight561 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.