All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.96
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book covers all of the most widely encountered minimally invasive maxillofacial surgical procedures including distraction osteogensis through to all common endoscopic procedures. This book features a comprehensive chapter on anatomy as well as thorough coverage of all complications. It is the first to address minimally invasive reconstruction techniques for the oral/maxillofacial regions.
- Author BiographyMaria J. Troulis, DDS, MScResidency Program Director of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryAssociate Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryHarvard School of Dental MedicineMassachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts Leonard B. Kaban, DMD, MDChief of Service, Dept of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryWalter C Guralnick Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial SurgeryMassachusetts General HospitalBoston, Massachusetts
- Author(s)Leonard B. Kaban,Maria J. Troulis
- PublisherPMPH-USA Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationShelton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPMPH-USA Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight904 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byLeonard B. Kaban,Maria J. Troulis
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.