Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is an essential and comprehensive review of all aspects of minimally invasive urology. Specifically, the book evaluates minimally invasive approaches to all aspects of clinical urology. Unlike prior texts that focus on a specific techlogy or a specific disease, this unique reference provides a broad-based view of minimally invasive urology. As such, laparoscopic surgery, robotic surgery, endoscopic surgery, and single-site surgery are all reviewed within the context of renal cancer, renal reconstruction, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, female urology, transplant dor nephrectomy, stone disease, stricture disease, and benign prostatic hyperplasia. The text concludes with chapters on informed consent and cost, which are also quite relevant to the practicing urologist. Authored by a wide array of leaders in the field kwn for both their clinical prowess and commitment to education, Minimally Invasive Urology: An Essential Clinical Guide to Endourology, Laparoscopy, LESS and Robotics provides a critical resource for clinicians, surgeons, operating room technicians, operating room managers and hospital administration.
- Author BiographySara L. Best, MD University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Urology, Madison, WI, USA Stephen Y. Nakada, MD University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Department of Urology, Madison, WI, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 141 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight737 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited bySara L. Best,Stephen Y. Nakada
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.