All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionA unique book that presents a wide range of images embodying the idea of reduction to a minimum to achieve clarity and simplicity, an idea which has pervaded in the conception and design of objects and buildings for millennia. The book both embodies and presents a sequence of ideas that have influenced John Pawson and other artists in their search for simplicity.
- Author BiographyJohn Pawson is a globally acclaimed architect and designer. He studied at the Architectural Association in London, after an extensive period of world travel. He specializes in innovative interiors and his work ranges from art galleries to domestic interiors and from shops to restaurants. Recent projects include the Calvin Klein store in New York, the Cathay Pacific lounges at Sir Norman Foster's new Hong Kong airport and a new Cistercian monastery in Bohemia.
- Author(s)John Pawson
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/10/2004
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note145 illustrations, in, 6 colour s
- Weight1669 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.