All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionPart fantasy and part allegory, Minister Grud And The Secret Of The Kingdom is the story of the triumph of humility and wisdom over raw human ambition. Set in the imaginary kingdom of Happyallthetime, this book is an account of Minister Grud's ups and downs as he seeks promotion and prosperity. The reader will find himself drawn in to this story because we all want the same things as Grud. What makes the difference in our happiness is the means and motives at work in our hearts. Does Grud find what he is looking for? You must read this entertaining story to find out. Adults as well as children will find this book fascinating and fun to read.
- Author BiographyRev. Barbara Williams is an ordained minister who stands in the offices of prophet and teacher. She teaches life in the spirit and supernatural living. The healing gifts operate in her ministry and she teaches healing schools and miracle services in Cleveland, OH, Detroit, MI, and Toledo, OH. President and founder of The Ministry of the Watchman International, she pastors two groups of watchmen in Cleveland and Detroit. Rev. Williams functions in a broad range of the prophet's ministry. As a songwriter and music producer, she produces the new sound of prophetic music and is known for the live music recordings done at her semiannual conferences held in Detroit. She takes her message wherever the Lord leads and teaches in local churches, conferences, and workshops. The Ministry of the Watchman's weekly broadcast, Strong Faith, can be seen on television in Ohio, and Michigan. The revelation gifts of the Spirit and the teaching revelation gift both operate in her ministry. She encourages believers to walk in the spirit, walk in authority over the powers of darkness, and walk worthy of their calling. By impartation she activates gifts and empowers believers to do the work of the ministry, and to have signs following their work. Rev. Williams's gift as an inspired writer allows her to publish and edit teaching and prayer manuals, plus newsletters and books. Widowed in 2002, Rev. Williams was married to the late Aubrey D. Williams for 29 years. She currently resides in Columbia Station, Ohio.
- Author(s)Barbara a Williams
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dana Hanson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.