All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionEvery pastor faces hostility, resistance, and interference from often well-meaning (but difficult) people in the church. Using real-life stories of battle-scarred veterans, Shelley, presents a clear picture of God's love for those on both sides of the problem. He offers tested strategies to communicate love and turn dissidents into disciples. This newly updated book will t only help pastors and church leaders preserve their sanity (and maybe their jobs), it will help them minister more effectively - even to those who make their lives difficult.
- Author BiographyMarshall Shelley (MDiv, Denver Seminary) is editor of Leadership Journal and an editorial vice president of Christianity Today.
- Author(s)Marshall Shelley
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.