All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionSame-sex marriage is here. So what do pastors and church leaders do w? Churches are w faced with ministry dilemmas unkwn to any previous generation. Hoping the problem goes away isn t a reasonable strategy. Christians must answer difficult questions about ministering both to couples in same-sex marriages and all the people impacted by those unions. Jeff Iorg, a seminary president and experienced pastor, has assembled some of the leading voices on a range of topics from children s ministry to preaching to legal issues in the new marriage culture. Readers will be equipped, perhaps for the first time, with practical answers to some of these complex questions.
- Author BiographyDr.Jeff Iorgis president of Golden GateSeminary in California.He holdsthree degrees in Bible and Missions and has served as a church planter, pastor, and ministry executive on the West Coast for more than 25 years. Among his other books are Seasons of a Leader s Life, The Painful Side of Leadership, and The Case for Antioch. Dr. Iorg blogs and provides leadership resources atwww.jeffiorg.com.
- Author(s)Jeff Iorg
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.