Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
About this product
- DescriptionBob Gilbert's debut vel Mintwood Place is a delightfully fresh version in the ir tradition, offering the reader a contemporary Casablanca in Washington D.C. The book's narrator, Renaissance man Joe Green, has plenty to say about love, politics and the male psyche in this page-turning romantic suspense. Joe runs a bookstore and a bistro, and painfully navigates a modern divorce while the Senate Intelligence Committee investigates his relationship with Cosmo, a protege, who has recently been paroled after serving five years in prison for the ambiguous killing of a local black youth. Green, a proud Jersey boy, can all at once relax by watching his tortoises, hand out liberal advice to his three teenagers, and pack serious heat. He is a twenty-first century American male if ever there was one.
- Author BiographyBob Gilbert was raised in Ocean County, New Jersey but moved to Washington, D.C. to attend American University. He worked several political jobs in the nation's capital before moving to Minnesota in 1984 to manage a congressional campaign in Minnesota's 8th district which includes Duluth and the Iron Range. Instead of returning to Washington he remained in Minnesota where he worked as a waiter and a newspaper reporter. He returned to D.C. in 2011. An avid scholar, he loves the used book stores of Washington and the Twin Cities. He's also a backpacker who has led over a dozen trips for the Sierra Club to the mountain ranges of the far west. He's also trekked the Himalayas in Nepal three times in the past five years. He can be found on Twitter here: @BobGilbertDC.
- Author(s)Bob Gilbert
- PublisherCalumet Editions
- Date of Publication22/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCalumet Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.