CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionMinty is the little rescue cat who will probably never be loved and find happiness in a home. Yet she defies the odds, and her owner, Susanna, is distraught when Minty goes missing. The theme of love is at the centre of this short story, which also attempts to answer the question, however inadequately, as to whether or t our pets love us.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Austen is the pen name of a London housewife. She lives with her husband, teenage daughter, two furry cats, and one rescue kitten who is nearly old enough to be a cat. For as long as she can remember, Annabel Austen has wanted to own horses and write books. Now, well into middle age, it seems her dreams are coming true. She is the proud owner of two very ordinary and beautiful ponies, plodding out on them regularly at weekends, and, after a career in various offices, she is at last at liberty to pursue her other lifelong ambition - writing books. To date, she has written three murder mysteries as well as two short accounts of one of her ponies - quite a character in his own right.
- Author(s)Annabel Austen
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.