All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the format of their highly successful Minute Meditations for Women and Minute Meditations for Men, Emilie offers all-new devotions that encourage readers to seek God's ultimate strength for hope and healing. These devotions, written while Emilie was undergoing cancer treatment, reflect the deep emotional needs and dependence on God that adversity sparks in people who are experiencing turbulent times. Filled with guidance, encouragement, inspiring quotes, and practical advice, Minute Meditations for Healing & Hope shares the richness of living in Christ and helps readers spend time in God's Word and in prayer. A great addition to the comfort section at any bookstore and the perfect gift for someone struggling with illness, pain, or discouragement.
- Author BiographyEmilie Barnes is the author of 70 books, including 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. She appears on more than 300 radio stations as host of Keep It Simple. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day time-management seminars.
- Author(s)Emilie Barnes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.