All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve-year-old Mira comes from a chaotic, artistic, and outspoken family in which it's t always easy to be heard. As her beloved Nana Josie's health declines, Mira begins to discover the secrets of those around her and also starts to keep some of her own. An incredibly insightful, honest vel exploring the delicate balance of life and death, but keeps the celebration of friendship, culture, and life at its heart.
- Author BiographySita Brahmachari was born in England to an Indian doctor form Kolkata and an English nurse from the Lake District. She lives and works in North London with her husband, three children, and a temperamental cat. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Sita Brahmachari
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Weight263 g
- Width142 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.