Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis true story is about a teenage boy who, with his brothers, was brutally attacked in 2005. He tells his story of recovery to teach powerful lessons about forgiveness, love, faith, family, hope, and dreams. It is his personal mission to teach people that they can be more than they imagine, if they'll only believe. The discussion guide in the book is geared toward family, church, or school groups, ages 10 - 100.
- Author(s)Isiah Grayer Jr.
- PublisherBooklocker Inc.,US
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBangor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooklocker Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.