CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Miracle on Southwest Boulevard: Eugene Field Elementary The Remarkable True Story of One Woman's Perseverance and Faith to Change the World, One Child at A Time. A Study in Community Schools. How To Turn A Low Performing School Into A Place of Academic Ex by Cindi Hemm (Hardback, 2011)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the midst of poverty a leader emerges. A school in which people had given up hope. A prayer warrior and woman of faith steps into the position of principal at Eugene Field Elementary. Faced with unimaginable circumstances as the new administrator at Eugene Field, Cindi Hemm steps up to create the impossible, a community school in which children are learning and thriving. An outstanding school of excellence able to stand up to any school in the nation. Eugene Field Elementary a place where hearts are mended, lives are touched, God is present, the hungry are fed, but it is never easy. Live this journey with Cindi that will change your heart and mind about the amazing miracles that can and will happen if you work hard and believe.
- Author(s)Cindi Hemm
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byLisa K. Lawrence Ph.D.
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.