All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only books fully integrated with their own website & app providing both a physical and virtual learning experience that is always up to date and relevant. Looking through history and across cultures with explanations of theories by leading thinkers - both scientific (Hume) and theological (Wiles) - this guide explores the philosophical concepts used to interpret miracles, their religious significance, and how they are viewed around the world.
- Author BiographyClare Jarmy read Philosophy at St Catharine's College Cambridge, and trained as a teacher at the Faculty of Education at Cambridge University. She is now Head of Religious Studies and Philosophy at Bedales School in Hampshire, UK. She is the author of three books published by PushMe Press: Arguments for God, Miracles and Attributes of God. Clare also writes for the Times Educational Supplement, mostly on classroom practice. Recent contributions have included the subjects of revision techniques and the importance of discussion in the classroom.
- Author(s)Clare Jarmy
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byLiz Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.