All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionAt the age of 24 when life should have just been beginning, a young lady finds herself in a whirlwind health diagsis determined to take her life. Wondering how in the blink of an eye life can suddenly take a turn for the worse, she faced things that most cant imagine enduring. As she stared death in the face, she refused to give up. She had hope in her Heart that there was a plan for her and believed whole heartedly that the world had say in when her last breath would be. She learned when the ground crumbled under her feet that there is one thing that can change everything ... the gift of childlike faith. Based on a true story that will forever touch your heart filling it with hope, faith and thankfulness for what you do have in life instead of what you feel you don't have. No matter what your belief, this is an eye opening story that will make you cry, make you laugh and give you a new perspective about life.
- Author BiographyAn inspirational author and speaker whose passion is to touch each and every heart with Love, Hope and Inspiration. She is a mother of two, Tyler and Samantha, and currently resides in Illinois. Growing up in a small Indiana town, she began writing poems as a teenager but had no idea she would later be a published author. Her creative writings started after receiving many miracles while facing death multiple times due to a rare blood disorder diagnosis at the age of 24. She understands the precious gift of Life and wants to encourage others to embrace the Blessings and Miracles that surround them each and every day.
- Author(s)Ammie L Peters
- PublisherBlessings 2 Good, Incorporated
- Date of Publication10/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlessings 2 Good, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Doctor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.