All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarinette is the sweetest girl in Paris. With a big crush on a boy at school, a big dream of becoming a fashion designer, and a big problem with being totally awkward, she's just your average teenage girl, right? Did we mention she's also the crime fighting superhero, Ladybug? Becoming Ladybug is a complicated process! First, Marinette needs a Kwami, which is a tiny magical assistant (hers is named Tikki). She also needs a Miraculous, which is a magical accessory (hers is a pair of earrings). Tikki uses the Miraculous to transform Marinette. But her Ladybug super powers only work for a limited time! When Hawk Moth uses his mind-controlling, moth-like creatures called akuma to turn people into baddies, it's up to Ladybug to capture them and save the day! Well, she gets a little help from her superhero friend, Cat Noir...but she insists she doesn't need him. If only she knew Cat Noir's true identity - her crush, Adrien! Will Ladybug and Cat Noir be able to balance their double lives and keep Paris safe? Will they ever find out each other's true identity, or who's behind Hawk Moth's mask? Until then - there's a whole city of baddies to defeat...SPOTS ON, CLAWS OUT!
- Author(s)ZAG Entertainment
- PublisherAction Lab Entertainment, Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAction Lab Entertainment, Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width165 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Most relevant reviews
- tarnae12316 Feb, 2017by
Daughter loved it!
My daughter loves the show and really enjoyed the book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.