All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.51
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionA Pharaoh who ruled Egypt about three thousand years ago forced all Hebrew men and boys to work long hours and decreed that all newborn Hebrew boys be drowned. Young Miriam consoles her parents who worry that the baby her mother is pregnant with might be a son by relating her dream that the baby will be a boy who will grow up and lead the Israelites to freedom with her and her brother Aaron beside him. Miriam devises a plan that succeeds in saving her baby brother. She helps take care of him as he grows up in his family's home with involved parents, siblings and other relatives and brings him to the royal palace to visit his adoptive mother, and later escorts him to the Royal School he attends as a day student until he is old eugh to live there. She witnesses and has encounters, often dangerous, with police, royalty, their servants, and Pharaoh.
- Author BiographyI always admired Biblical Miriam for her resourcefulness. When I retired, I wanted to write her story. I studied creative writing and attended Hebrew University's Florence Melton Adult Mini School in Rockland County, New York. The book is suitable for teenage and adult readers.
- Author(s)Ann Letzter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.