All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionKelwyn Sole has made his mark in South Africa as a poet whose unrelenting protest against complacency is matched by a constant exploration of form. In Mirror and Water Gazing he widens these poetic concerns. There are poems here which contemplate betrayal, baffled encounters, and deluded love. Some are poems of vulnerability and doubt, searching for adequate ways to mirror selves in language. Sole is an acute listener, and in found poems and angry satires he documents South Africans' current obsession with greed, consumerism and display. Mirror and Water Gazing is the mature work of a poet whose poems invariably urge us to become more awake.
- Author(s)Kelwyn Sole
- PublisherUniversity of KwaZulu-Natal Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationScottsville, Kwazulu-Natal
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintGecko Poetry
- Weight200 g
- Width148 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.