All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionA medical doctor learns a protein he recently discovered is causing an epidemic of fatal bleeding across America. Recruited by a top-secret national security group to investigate how the protein found its way into humans, he plies the sordid channels of Congress and international trade to find his life imperiled from a deep-seated vendetta. In a week's span, he uncovers the truth: he knew far less than he thought about the protein he discovered, including its source.
- Author BiographyKarl C. Klontz is a physician and author of the novel, Stand at Bay. Professionally, his work focuses on the detection and control of infectious disease outbreaks. Prior to moving to the United States at the age of 18 years to attend college, he lived in India, Nepal, Austria, and Colombia. His hobbies include playing tennis, bicycling, and working with solar power. In addition to having converted a gasoline-burning car to an all-electric vehicle which he uses to commute to work every day, he has traveled to both Bangladesh and Zambia to install donated solar electricity generating systems. He hopes to continue donating solar power electric systems to other nations in short supply of electricity.
- Author(s)Karl C Klontz
- PublisherKcklontz Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKcklontz Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.