All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionContents include: The Sanctuary of Hercules-Melkart at Gades and the Arabic Sources 1 (William E. Mierse); Iberian Warrior Figurines and the Warrior Image in Western Mediterranean Sculpture (Joseph J. Basile); Etruscan Sigla ( Graffiti ): Prolegomena and Some Case Studies; (Nancy T. de Grummond, Ceil Bare and Amy Meilleur); Hera, Hieros Gamos and the chora of Poseidonia (Naomi J. Norman); An Unidentified Italic Touta in Southern Italy (Maurizio Gualtierni); Financing and Design: The Development of the Parthen Program and the Parthen Building Accounts (Spencer A. Pope); Theseus in South Metope 16 of the Parthen (Crispin Corrado Goulet); The Mutilation of Statuary in Classical Greece (R. Ross Holloway); MAGIKOI KATADESMOI or Binding Curse Tablets: A Journey on the Greek Dark Side (Christofilis Maggidis); Boukephalas (Rolf Winkes); The Roman-Byzantine dwelling in the Galilee and the Golan: House or Apartment ? (Katharina Galor).
- PublisherCentre for Old World Archaeology and Art
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Series TitleArchaeologia Transatlantica S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 18
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCentre for Old World Archaeology and Art
- Content Notemany b/w illus
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byR. Ross Holloway
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.