All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume of Jean-Francois Lyotard's Miscellaneous Texts, Contemporary Artists, gathers thirty-nine essays by Lyotard that deal with twenty-seven influential and invative contemporary artists: Lucia Berio, Richard Lidner, Rene Guiffrey, Gianfranco Baruchello, Henri Maccheroni, Riwan Tromeur, Albert Ayme, Manuel Casimiro, Ruth Francken, Barnett Newman, Jean-Luc Parant, Francois Lapouge, Sam Francis, Andre Dubreuil, Joseph Kosuth, Sarah Flohr, Li Centi, Gigliola Fazzini, Bracha Lichtenberger Ettinger, Henri Martin, Michel Bouvet, Corinne Filippi, Stig Brogger, Francois Rouan, Pierre Skira Pastels, and Beatrice Casadesus. Many of these texts were originally published in catalogs; others were published in hard-to-find journals. This volume of Miscellaneous Texts is illustrated with more than sixty images, mainly in color, of works of art discussed by Lyotard in these writings.
- Author BiographyThe philosopher and literary theorist Jean-Francois Lyotard (1924-1998) was Woodruff Professor of Philosophy and French at Emory University. Herman Parret is Professor Emeritus of Aesthetics and Philosophy of Language at the Institute of Philosophy, University of Leuven.
- Author(s)Jean-Francois Lyotard
- PublisherLeuven University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- Languageeng, fre
- Series TitleJean-Francois Lyotard, Writings on Contemporary Art and Artists
- Series Part/Volume Number4,II
- Place of PublicationLeuven
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintLeuven University Press
- Content Note60
- Weight1485 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byHerman Parret
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.