All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow does money help us, or hinder us, in life? What are God's 'hopes' in respect to the way we use our money? Why does God allow us to experience disappointment? How does it help the Christian, how does it hinder him? What about work? Why do we have to work? Is it ok t to work? What are the ways in which work helps or hinders the Christian, as revealed in the Bible? Where do rest and holidays fit into the Christian life? Should we be always working, or half-working and half-resting? What does Jesus teach his disciples in these matters?
- Author BiographyIan Cameron, disciple of Jesus Christ; son of Peter and Marian; brother of Bruce and Eileen; husband of Linda; father of John, Micah, Daniel, Tabitha, and Thomas; pastor of a small congregation in England, records a few miscellaneous thoughts on things that affect everybody. Topics in this volume include work, money, friendships, banking and death. Ian's thinking has been clearly shaped by the Bible and informed by his own personal experience - such that this short work will provide thought-provoking material for all readers. Having worked as a farm-hand, factory worker, bank clerk, teacher and pastor, the author draws from various influences to produce a volume that challenges the reader's thinking and spurs him or her to be a more thoughtful and diligent disciple of Jesus in all areas of life.
- Author(s)Ian Cameron
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.