All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in the middle ages is at an all time high at the moment, thanks in part to The Da Vinci Code. Never has there been a moment more propitious for a study of our misconceptions of the Middle Ages than w. Ranging across religion, art, and science, Misconceptions about the Middle Ages unravels some of the many misinterpretations that have evolved concerning the medieval period, including: * the church * war * science * art * society With an impressive international array of contributions, the book will be essential reading for students and scholars involved with medieval religion, history, and culture.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Harris is Assistant Professor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Medieval Religion and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBryon L. Grigsby,Stephen Harris
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.