CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionMisguided Education Reform: Debating the Impact on Students argues for reforms that will help, t hurt, America's public school students. Early childhood education, testing, reading, special education, discipline, loss of the arts, and school facilities, are all areas experiencing reform in the wrong direction. This book says to the reforms that fail, and challenges Americans to address the real student needs that will fix public schools and make America strong.
- Author BiographyNancy Bailey is a former special education teacher and principal and has a Ph.D. in educational administration from Florida State University. She has been a Title I Grant Manager in a program for troubled teens, the recipient of a Learning Disabilities Innovation in Teaching Grant, and an advocate for safe school facilities.
- Author(s)Nancy E. Bailey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication29/07/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight404 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.