All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- Description. . .In the dark days of the early Twenty-first Century, a vile heiusness arose to threaten the established order with the promise of ookey chaos all about-a plague of goiters had descended upon the town, and terror held the populous in its grip. . .. And so it came to pass that ten comrades chose to take leave of their thyroidially pox'd home-to travel the countryside, passing the time in the creative endeavor of poetic expression. . . for each of the ten days they roamed, all would take a turn upon that day's particular theme-in the end to have voiced a collective cental of poems as they vaunted in a crapulent copiousness of potables. . ..
- Author BiographyMishka Zakharin is the author of over a dozen collections of poetry and short fiction, as well as his on-going series of journalish ramblings 'Daemon Mishka'. Born (in 1970) and raised (or perhaps razed ) and continuing to exist in Wisconsin, Zakharin received his Bachelor of Arts at UW-Whitewater in 1992 - and deems his degree in English as a kind of license to kill, proof of his qualification to advance the English language through his writing endeavors... more of his contributions to 21st Century Lit. may be experienced at The Official Mishka Zakharin Website: www.zmishka.com.
- Author(s)Mishka Zakharin
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/04/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.