All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone kws some version of this popular children's hand-clapping rhyme, but in this adaptation, the fateful jump over the fence is just the beginning of the fun. Popular children's author Mary Ann Hoberman has elaborated on this well-kwn tale to create an absurdly funny story children will want to sing, chant, read and clap to again and again. And as her previous books have proven, Nadine Westcott's playful watercolour illustrations are the perfect complement to any familiar childhood nsense rhyme. Parents of very young children are always looking for simple, entertaining books their little ones can enjoy (without destroying), as the current market for board books shows. MISS MARY MACK is sure to find a welcome home alongside THE LADY WITH THE ALLIGATOR PURSE and SKIP TO MY LOU in the ever growing board book sections of many bookstores.
- Author BiographyMary Ann Hoberman is the author of the critically acclaimed <em>One of Each </em>and the classic <em>A House is a House for Me</em>, which won a National Book Award. Nadine Bernard Westcott is a well-known and award-winning illustrator of more than 100 picture books.
- Author(s)Mary Ann Hoberman
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/06/2001
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleMegan Tingley books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books
- Out-of-print date02/12/2002
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight238 g
- Width130 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Reading AgeFrom 2 To 5
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.