All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $60.02Trending at AU $60.83
- AU $29.98Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mary McGhee moved to a small Alabama town shortly after WWII she was sure she could change her life for good. A new job, a new house and a chance for a new life. But then she met Lila Dubose, the wife of her new employer...Lila, the poor girl from the wrong side of the tracks who married the most powerful man in town, is trapped and protected by her marriage. Meeting Mary leads to changes in her life she had never even contemplated. Set in the shadow of the Civil Rights Movement, Miss McGhee is a sweeping tale if forbidden love in turbulent times.
- Author BiographyBett Norris gets up every morning at five and writes. She was a finalist in the first annual Bywater Prize for Fiction contest. She lives in Florida with her partner.
- Author(s)Bett Norris
- PublisherBywater Books
- Date of Publication03/02/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBywater Books
- Weight287 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.