Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- Descriptionthe moon looks down at its reflection in the water below: surrounded by cliffs, and framed in points of light. moments of realisation are connected through sea and sky. miss moon's class is a dialogue with a constantly shifting Other, moving through cornwall, wales, hong kong and australia but always located in myth and in memory. -- viki holmes was born in st. austell, cornwall, in 1975 and lived there until she was nineteen. she lived, studied and wrote in wales for seven years before moving to hong kong, where she teaches english in a buddhist kindergarten. her poetry has been published in wales, england, hong kong, singapore and australia, and she was twice a finalist in the john tripp awards for spoken poetry. she has studied english literature, egyptology and is currently working towards a postgraduate teaching qualification. she is co-organiser and occasional mc at hong kong's poetry outloud events. miss moon's class is her first collection.
- Author(s)Viki Holmes
- PublisherChameleon Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWanchai
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintInkstone Books
- Weight171 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.