All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionShe's beauty and gives face, she might spray you with mace ...just because she can. Welcome to the Miss U.S. of Heya Pageant, where the rule to win is simple: be, like, totally unforgettable. This highly collectible visual history of the world's favoritest pageant will take you behind the scenes with expert interviews, never before seen footage, and essential style tips from the queens themselves. And for fashion conscious readers, the book is sized to fit perfectly into most large clutch bags or miniature backpacks and if you spray it with your favorite perfume it becomes scented.
- Author BiographyMenorah Horwitz is the drag alter ego of Portland based artist Michael Horwitz. Michael is a current Rainmaker resident. He received his BFA in Film and Television studies from New York University and his MFA in Visual Studies from Pacific Northwest College of Art. Previous printed projects include the self-published My Boyfriend Walt Whitman and The Wookie Woof Book . His work has been featured in PDX Contemporary Art, PICA's Time Based Arts Festival, Disjecta, and Linework NW. In 2015 he was named A Queer to Watch by the Advocate.
- Author(s)Menorah Horwitz
- PublisherAlternative Comics
- Date of Publication14/07/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationFL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFloating World Comics
- Weight142 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.