CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.17
About this product
- DescriptionSixty-year-old retiree Chris Landrum has simple needs: stay healthy, avoid sunburns, and steer clear of vacationers on the small South Carolina island where he hopes to live out his remaining years. But when local teenager Samuel Perkins pulls Chris aside and tells him he just witnessed the kidnapping of a beauty queen right off Folly Beach, Chris wonders if his hopes for a peaceful retirement have just disappeared with the sunset. While Chris and his close friend, Charles-a faux detective-contemplate whether Samuel actually witnessed a horrific crime, dead bodies begin appearing on Folly Beach. But with trouble brewing within the ranks of the police department and a newly elected mayor nurturing a vendetta against Chris, the two men have their work cut out for them as they launch their own investigation. As the body count rises and the list of suspects increases, Charles suddenly becomes the target for a serial killer intent on eliminating anyone who gets in his way. In this new installment in the Folly Beach Mystery series, Chris and Charles must rely on help from a few eclectic acquaintances to solve the murders before a cold-blooded murderer strikes again.
- Author(s)Bill Noel
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.