All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThey are some of Ireland's most famous names, for all the wrong reasons. They are Ireland's missing women, many of them murdered and their bodies hidden by evil killers who remain at large. They include Annie McCarrick, who was murdered in the Dublin-Wicklow mountains; Jo Jo Dullard, who was abducted and murdered while hitching a lift in Co. Kildare; and Fiona Pender, who was seven months pregnant when she was murdered and hidden at an unkwn place in the midlands. And then there are Ireland's missing children. What ever happened to little Mary Boyle, last seen walking near her grandparents' home in Co. Donegal? And where is Philip Cairns, who was abducted from a Co. Dublin roadside while walking to school? With the assistance of the Gardai and the families concerned, Missing tells the stories of seven missing people five women and two children who had much to live for but were never given a chance. Missing is a disturbing book. It is also a tribute to the remarkable bravery of ordinary families who have lost a loved one in the most cruel and unexplained of circumstances.
- Author BiographyBarry Cummins is a news journalist with RTE and the author of four bestsellers, Missing, Lifers, Unsolved and Without Trace. His latest book is The Cold Case Files. He previously worked as the Crime Correspondent with Today FM, where he was the recipient of two Justice in Media Awards.
- Author(s)Barry Cummins
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Weight288 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.