CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how the trial of the entire military command of the Nazi power structure in Italy, prepared by the Allies following the Nuremberg mode, came to be replaced by a few contradictory trials of very mir significance. This resulted in an ermous historical misrepresentation of the Nazi occupation of Italy.
- Author BiographyMICHELE BATTINI teaches modern European history and political thought at the University of Pisa, Italy.
- Author(s)Michele Battini
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/09/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleItalian and Italian American Studies
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.